More often than not, it becomes difficult for the person with hair lice even to understand this situation in the first go because realizing that one actually has hair lice is a tough job and can take months to figure out. What is also more important to understand is how different they are from dandruff and what they need to do not get infected. To define them further and how different they are from dandruff, it becomes clear that dandruff is basically the skin cells and your scalp getting dry and the skin simply shredding. However, what happens here is that these lice live very much in the depths of the hair. They are not very receptive to light, and they usually are the most active when one is sleeping, that is, at night. The longer the hair, the more difficult it gets to spot these lice. Some possibilities could help one understand whether they have lice or not. Some of them may seem too common, but care has to be taken if this actually becomes a serious issue. The following are the ways through which you can find out whether you have lice in your hair or not:
- When you are itching and scratching your scalp more often than you usually do, it becomes a huge sign.
- You might feel like things are living in your hair, and there will be a very itchy movement of these organisms in your hair.
- You get lymph nodes either in front or the back of your neck, and they are very red and big in size.
Once you have understood that you have lice, only then go for treatment, because the treatment involves some shampoos and conditioners only made for this problem. Do not give in if you’re not sure of this issue since this would be wasting a lot of money, time, and resources.
Read More :
- The pros and cons of personal loans
- 6 Tips on How to Find a Good Locksmith in Your Area
- Two Companies Under Scrutiny Increased Donations to Cuomo
- Emerging-Growth and Start-Up Companies
- Some of the Many Uses of Bulletproof and Bullet Resistant Glass
For you to be sure, you need to be able to distinguish between dandruff and nits clearly. The following are the differences:
- Dandruff is light and does not stick to the hair, and therefore falls off. Nits do not fall off since they tend to get stuck to the hair.
- When these insects lay eggs, these nits get properly stuck to the hair without even moving or leaving any room for fall.
There are shampoos, conditioners, combs, and other similar products that are just used for this issue to overcome this problem. They might not work instantly, but over a few days, they start showing results. The specialist company that can make this job easier for us is definitely Lice Clinics of Canada. Their treatments have shown the best results; their experts make sure that everything that needs to be done to make their customer’s hair healthy is done.