The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Tuesday issued the new Rs 50 currency be aware in Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series. It is unique in terms of a specific parameter from the old Rs 50 foreign money be aware. The banknotes may have the signature of RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das. “The Reserve Bank of India will nowadays difficulty Rs 50 denomination Banknotes in Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series bearing the signature of Shri Shaktikanta Das, Governor. The layout of those notes is comparable in all respects to Rs 50 banknotes in Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series. All banknotes in the denomination of Rs 50 issued by the Reserve Bank in the beyond will remain legal soft,” said RBI on Tuesday.
While the present Rs 50 currency notes will continue to be felony soft, the RBI will now not be printing vintage-design forex payments which have the signature of former RBI Governor Urjit Patel. The capabilities of the new notes might be similar in all respects to the existing Rs 50 banknotes.
1. See-thru register with denominational numeral 50,
2. Denominational numeral 50 in Devanagari,
three. Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi on the center,
4. Micro letters ‘RBI’, ‘Bharat (in Hindi)’, ‘INDIA’ and ‘50’,
five. Windowed demetalised safety thread with inscriptions ‘Bharat (in Hindi)’ and RBI,
6. Guarantee Clause, Governor’s signature with Promise Clause and RBI brand in the direction of proper of Mahatma Gandhi portrait,
7. Ashoka Pillar brand on the proper,
8. Mahatma Gandhi portrait and electrotype (50) watermarks,
nine. Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on the pinnacle left the side and bottom right aspect.
10. Year of printing of the word at the left,
11. Swachh Bharat emblem with the slogan,
12. Language panel,
thirteen. The motif of Hampi with Chariot,
14. Denominational numeral 50 in Devnagari.
The dimension of the banknote is 66 mm x one hundred thirty-five mm.