Search no more! I’ve got good news for you. This article is made up of the “best of the best” tools every entrepreneur must-have.
Many people are often confused at the first stage of entrepreneurship, and some fail due to this confusion and ignorance. Information is knowledge, and reading this article would go a long way in helping you improve, establish and achieve incredibly. Every entrepreneur’s office is never complete without these productivity-aiding equipment.
Below are the six must-haves every entrepreneur should keep in their office;
- E-ASSISTANTS: It is not enough to have a computer with a word application; every entrepreneur should try their possible best to get updated and useful software or software- incorporated hardware that would boost the effectiveness of their work output. Below-listed is the compilations of software you’re going to need for a start.
- Server Backup Appliance: A server backup appliance consists of backup applications pre-installed into a hardware appliance with inbuilt storage space.
- Asana: For entrepreneurs, who work with virtual teams, Asana is a project management tool that allows organizations to communicate without email.
- Google Drive: It converts and edits documents. It makes it easier to share documents with your clients. If you’re also a freelancer, this tool is essential.
- Angellist: This app helps build your network, and networking is required for fundraising.
- Wix: It is a website builder, which has updated templates that anyone can edit.
- Echosign: This is a legally binding digital signing service that allows you to get contracts, agreements signed quickly over email.
Whenever you want to download these applications, download them from a reputable source to avoid viruses and bugs’ penetration into your personal computer.
- HEADPHONES: In the early stage of entrepreneurship, working in isolation is entirely necessary. To stay focused amidst a noisy environment, one must minimize the distraction, and the best way is by listening to solemn music. There are moments for joint work, and there are times when you have to work in solitude. Listening to music will help cut out the distracting noise of cars and humans around you. Although you ought to make sure your playlist is cool and sometimes, in line with your present work. A headphone lasts longer, and it is more preferable to an earpiece.
- SMALL WHITEBOARD AND OTHER WRITING MATERIALS: Try setting aside time every first day of the week to write down all your goals for that week. List these goals on a small whiteboard in front of your desk (facing your desk). By doing this, the whiteboard would be a conspicuous remainder, thereby keeping you conscious of your weekly tasks. Writing your weekly goals on the whiteboard is the right way of self-accountability. Also, get other writing materials like short notes for keeping important information, A4 sheets for writing rough works, and dairy for keeping contact with your clients and co-workers.
- BREAK TIME ACCESSORIES: All work, no play, makes Jack a dull boy. A break is often necessary to brainstorm ideas and get a more precise picture of systemic concepts. To halt the monotony and keep things bubbling, games like Ludo, chess, draught, and PES are not bad for an entrepreneur. In addition to games and drinks, water and snacks are also necessary for productive office life. Hunger is not good for mental productivity; it only leads to more irrational actions and impulsive decisions. Always keep water and snacks close to you so that you can decide and act rationally and progressively. Also, staying refreshed and hydrated is quite imperative to helping you continue to think progressively. Having coffee, too, is a necessity in your office; it helps you stay awake when you have a deadline to meet.
- LIBRARY: Readers are leaders, and to improve your goods’ quality, you ought to be freaking knowledgeable in your niche. To be a world-class professional at whatever you do, even if it is barbing, you ought to know better than your peers. Also, if it’s an e-library, as long as your means of reading guarantees quality knowledge, carry on. Books like Mastery, rich dad, poor dad, amongst others, would increase your scope of reasoning and help you make the right decisions in your journey as an entrepreneur. Also, if you have a good server backup appliance, an e-library is a better option.
- PHOTO OF YOUR LOVED ONES: Your family members’ photo would help you endure loneliness for a while and will also serve as motivation to do more and make more money. Those who work in isolation would sometimes be plagued with loneliness. Your family members are everything to you (your inspiration, motivation, and catalyst for creativity). Although this does not work for everyone, it works for most people.
Conclusively, the entrepreneurship journey is a tough and timely one; To be the best-paid entrepreneur, you will need the right tools, and the tools provided in this article are the best ones anyone can think of at present.