The wedding day is supposed to be the most perfect day of all in all senses. The perfect venue, perfect food, perfect outfits and perfect you. A lot of planning goes into it, and one spends months on getting everything just right. In the hullaballoo of everything, one often forgets to look after themselves. Stress eating at this time is common which means that one may not fit into their wedding dress. This can be a huge let down when the wedding is just weeks away and there is hardly any time to look after oneself with all the other arrangements. The latest Hypoxi treatment is the solution to this menace.
Developed by Dr. Norbert Egger of Austria, Hypoxi is a form of exercise. He combined the scientific concept of vacuum with exercise and created a form of low impact exercise. He patented training machines which target fat deposits by increasing the blood flow and circulation. In these areas, the circulation is lower so by focussing on these spots, cellulite can be eliminated and the skin firms up. This helps reduce inches on the targeted areas where we tend to store fat the most. The sessions are conducted in a Hypoxi machine and hardly take 30 minutes. They are mostly focussed on the legs and glutes. There are various merits to Hypoxi treatment-
- The Hypoxi workout increases the blood flow and circulation to the trouble spots such as buttocks and thighs and helps in reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- The sessions are conducting in only 30 minutes, which can easily fit into any schedule. A standard gym session takes 60-90 minutes, while a yoga session takes 50-60 minutes, making Hypoxi the most efficient of them all.
- The results start showing within a month, hence making this a quick way to lose fat from targeted areas.
However, there are some cons as well-
- The Hypoxi machine cannot be brought home and the workout have to be constructed in a studio only making it slightly less accessible to people.
- The results will start showing only after a month of regular treatment combined with a healthy diet, which is actually quicker than other forms of exercise.
With a combination of low-impact exercise with healthy nutrition and advanced technology, Hypoxi trains your body to work smarter rather than harder by enhancing your body’s natural fat-burning system. In fact, some studies have shown that Hypoxi is up to 3 times more efficient than regular exercise at targeted fat-burning making it the best option especially for brides-to be and others who have a tight schedule but want to lose fat.
The best thing about this treatment is that people of any fitness level can join and see quick results. Celebrities like Kate Moss and Cheryl Cole swear by Hypoxi for getting into shape.
Hypoxi studios in Sydney are now equipped with the latest Hypoxi machines in Lane Cove and George Street.