Your honeymoon trip is obviously extraordinary for you and your spouse. You don’t want to ruin it, and therefore, you do everything possible to make this experience special for you and your partner. Now, if you have booked a cruise honeymoon, then there are a few things that you should keep on your mind so that it doesn’t get ruined due to un-requited circumstances.
- It would help if you let the cruise line and the airline know that you people are on a honeymoon, and therefore get entitled to different offers and free items. When you are on a honeymoon, they treat you especially, and you receive special treatments and free items such as a drink, a cake, or a gift.
- When you are on a cruise, some people tend to fall seasick, mostly people who haven’t been on ships earlier. If you start feeling something with your body, immediately consult the doctor on board, and don’t leave it till the last moment, when you start dehydrating by vomiting. It is advisable that the moment you start feeling nauseous or woozy, you should go to the doctor on board and ask for possible remedies.
- While you are on the cruise, avoid getting involved in a quarrel with the crew and the cabin attendant. Be polite with them, even if they have made a small mistake, which they are ready to rectify. The more you are polite to them, the happier they will be to serve you, and you can have a great experience while you are on the cruise. Particularly, be polite with the cabin attendant since he is entitled to take care of you throughout the entire cruise, and therefore, you should have a good rapport with him.
- No matter if you are on a honeymoon or a pleasure trip, but if you are traveling on water, you must know the safety drills since accidents may happen any time, and therefore, you must be ready for it. You should know the lifeboat drills, so should your partner, and you should also know the exit points from the boat. Be smart, and know about the safety drills.
- Do check out the itinerary for the next day and check out which of the places you will be visiting the next day. Make the most out of the sightseeing trips conducted by and included in the cruise. When you are in the boat, you should be especially aware of the timings.
- Interact with the other fellow passengers on the cruise, and make new friends while you are on the boat, but you also need to make sure that you spend some alone time with your partner.
- While you are going on the cruise, don’t overpack. Just take one set of casual wear and another set of formal wear. But, before packing in, do check the weather reports.
- Don’t be late, since punctuality is a must when you are on a cruise. If you are traveling alone in any port, know the time when the boat will sail again.
- Be safe about your belongings, and hence don’t let your guard down.
- Don’t forget to book a table in the restaurant beforehand.
- Don’t lean over the rails on the cruise, and try to enact the Titanic scene, in real life, because it’s dangerous.
Dove Travel and Cruises is one of the best cruise line services for honeymoon couples. Call them to know more about their starting dates and more.